Book-Keeping and VAT Returns
It is now more important than ever before to keep good quality business records. HMRC intend to visit 50,000 small businesses every year to assess whether their records are good enough to ensure the completion of an accurate and complete tax return.
We can help you with all your general bookkeeping requirements, either at your offices or at our office. You may require help to write up books or need us to add the finishing touches to information on bookkeeping systems in order to create your own management information. If you do not employ a bookkeeper then we can take up the role or help you recruit the right person for your business.
Our in house book-keeping service can include –
- Keeping a complete set of computer records designed specifically for your business;
- Preparing VAT returns and filing them online;
- Orderly filing and secure storage of documents;
- Payroll processing;
- CIS scheme processing;
- Providing you with monthly reports such as aged debtors lists, aged creditors lists;
- Providing you with monthly statements to send out to customers;
- Monitoring the credit risk of business customers;
- Providing you with monthly or quarterly management accounts, including colour graphical analysis if desired;
- Analytical review, highlighting key performance indicators and cash flow issues;
- Benchmarking analysis, comparing key performance indicators with those of others in your sector.
- Company Services and Searches
The information above can be provided on paper or electronically via our website clientZONE.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 01282 421951. To ask us a question online click here.