Business Plans and Cash Flow Forecasts
The business plan should cover the following areas -
- Description of the business;
- Key personnel;
- Details of your products and/or services;
- Target markets and competitors;
- Financial forecasts putting numbers to the plan (this is the part we are usually asked to produce);
- Financial requirements indicated by the financial forecast.
Putting together a business plan is often seen as a one-off exercise undertaken when a new business is starting up.
However the plan should be updated on a regular basis. It can then be used as a tool against which performance can be monitored and measured as part of the corporate planning process. There is much merit in this as used properly it keeps the business focused on objectives and inspires a discipline to achieve them.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 01282 421951. To ask us a question online click here.