Company Services and Searches
Company formation and secretarial services
Our specialist software and online relationship with Companies House enables us to carry out the following activities directly from our office -
- Form companies and LLP’s electronically and import the statutory books into our system;
- Download the basic details of any existing company from Companies House into our system;
- Register changes to the registered office, accounting reference date, directors details, shareholdings and other matters quickly;
- Maintain the statutory records electronically, including minutes of AGM and directors’ meetings, registers of directors and members, but also provide printed records as required;
- File electronic returns and forms online at Companies House;
- Electronically compare our data with Companies House data to identify errors;
- Produce share certificates, dividend warrants and lists.
We can also act as the registered office for your company where this is required.
UK Company information service
Would you like to know more about your competitors, customers and suppliers?
We have instant access to accounts and other documents filed at Companies House and to a range of reports, including –
- Business financial reports;
- Credit reports;
- Director and shareholder reports;
- Company accounts;
- Annual returns;
- Mortgage registers.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 01282 421951. To ask us a question online click here.