From 6 April 2011 employers with fewer than 50 employees are required to file in-year forms (P45 and P46) online, while almost all employers must now file their Employer Annual Return (P35 and P14s) online. Visit HMRC’s PAYE Online portal for further guidance.
A new HMRC system of Real Time Information is expected to be introduced from April 2013, and forms a key aspect of the DWP reforms to introduce the Universal Credit – a single benefit replacing a wide range of benefits currently available.
Running a payroll can be time consuming and complicated and divert resources from the core activities of your business. Penalties are easily incurred for very minor defaults. We can address this by installing payroll software and training your staff.
Alternatively we can run your payroll ourselves with weekly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly or monthly pay periods. It will always be most cost effective if the monthly pay period is chosen.
Typical fees are indicated here.
The basic service includes the following –
- Calculation of gross to net pay
- Calculation of net to gross pay
- SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP calculations
- Holiday Pay
- Payroll summaries
- P45 / P46 online filing
- Automated payment of employees
- Calculation of the monthly amount due to HMRC
- Online filing of annual returns to HMRC
We offer a complete CIS Solution for all of your Sub Contractors, including:
- Verifying your Sub Contractors and deducting the correct tax;
- Submitting your monthly returns online to HMRC on time, thereby avoiding penalties;
- Issuing your sub contractors with monthly statements.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us in Burnley on 01282 421951. To ask us a question online click here.