Dedicated to delivering a first class client service
Worsley & Boothman was established in 1924 by John Henry Worsley and continued by his son John in partnership with Richard Boothman.
The practice is currently owned by John’s son David and run as a team effort by David (FCCA), Carole Eldon and Christine Sperrin. Christine is the newest member of the team, having joined in 1996.
Our real motivation is that we enjoy finding solutions to problems and getting things right for our clients. We have many clients in the local community and service businesses, small and large, across many sectors including:
- the professions;
- the service sector;
- the construction industry;
- manufacturers; and
Although we have extensive experience in-house, the world of business, financial reporting and the many areas of taxation and personal finance are becoming more complex every year.
In order to maintain our ability to deal successfully with the demands of a constantly changing and complex accountancy and taxation environment, we make substantial investments every year in:
- A continuously updated online reference library incorporating immediate telephone access to consultants;
- Specialist continuously updated computer software covering accounts preparation, tax compliance, tax planning, bookkeeping and payroll processing;
- A program of continuous professional training, including monthly online tutorials;
- The information and practical facilities provided by this website.
For those circumstances where more specialised knowledge is required, we have consultancy arrangements in place with leading experts across all areas of accountancy and taxation.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us in Burnley on 01282 421951.
Ask us a question online